WHERE TO WATCH THE IFSC WORLD CUP IN BRIANÇON, FRANCE
The final World Cup before Sport Climbing makes its Olympic debut takes place this weekend in Briançon, France. 140 athletes will compete for a place on the podium in Lead, and a further 83 athletes will participate in Paraclimbing.
Here’s how to tune in to the action:
- ESPN, Latin America: Lead finals
- J Sports, Japan: Lead finals
- Olympic Channel, worldwide: Lead Semi-finals and finals
- RAI, Italy: Women’s Lead final on TV; Men’s Lead final online (Men’s final also delayed)
- Sport5, Israel: Lead finals; Paraclimbing finals
- Zhibo, China: Lead finals (also delayed with Chinese commentary)
- ELTA, Chinese Taipei: Lead finals
- L’Equipe, France: Paraclimbing finals on Sunday 18 July at 6:30 PM (UTC+2)
- NHK, Japan
- SPOTV, South Korea: Lead finals
Paraclimbing finals and both Lead semi-finals and finals will be streamed live on the IFSC YouTube channel, in addition to being made available to watch on demand following the competition. Viewers in Latin America – Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, French Guiana Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela – will not be permitted to watch the Lead competition on YouTube, but can however tune in live on ESPN during Lead finals, or via the Olympic Channel for both the semi-finals and finals of Lead. Paraclimbing finals will be available to watch on YouTube in Latin America.
- Watch the men’s and women’s Paraclimbing finals on YouTube here on Thursday 15 July at 7:30 PM (UTC+2:00)
- Watch the men’s and women’s Lead semi-finals on YouTube here on Saturday 17 July at 7:30 PM
- Watch the men’s and women’s Lead finals on YouTube here on Sunday 18 July at 7:30 PM
In China, competition highlights will be shared on the IFSC official Weibo and Douyin channels.