WHERE TO WATCH THE IFSC WORLD CUP IN SALT LAKE CITY: WEEKEND ONE
The IFSC World Cup series returns this weekend from 21 to 22 May, with the second Boulder World Cup of the 2021 Sport Climbing season taking place in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA.
A total of 106 athletes will descend on Utah’s capital city for two back-to-back weekends of World Cup competitions. Here’s how to catch the action of the first competition:
- ELTA, Chinese Taipei: finals;
- ESPN, Latin America: finals;
- J Sports, Japan: finals;
- Olympic Channel, worldwide: semi-finals and finals;
- Sport 5, Israel: finals; and
- Zhibo, China: semi-finals and finals; also on demand following the competition.
- L’Equipe, France: semi-finals and finals, 23 May at 11:25 AM (UTC+2:00);
- NHK, Japan;
- RAI, Italy: 25 May at 10:30 PM (UTC+2:00); and
- SPOTV, South Korea.
The semi-final and final will be streamed live on the IFSC YouTube channel, in addition to being made available to watch on demand following the competition. Viewers in Latin America – Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, French Guiana Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela – will not be permitted to watch the competition on YouTube, but can however tune in live on ESPN during the final, or via the Olympic Channel for both the semi-finals and finals.
- Watch the men’s and women’s semi-finals on YouTube here: Saturday 22 May 11:00 AM UTC-6:00);
- Watch the men’s and women’s finals on YouTube here: Saturday 22 May 5:00 PM.
In China, competition highlights will be shared on the IFSC official Weibo and Douyin channels.