Job Vacancy: IFSC Bookkeeper
As the annual turnover is growing, the IFSC is now seeking to engage a skilled Bookkeeper to support the Administration Department in the daily bookkeeping tasks and assist in making travel arrangements for the team.
Reporting to the Administration Director, the IFSC Bookkeeper will be responsible for undertaking the following duties:
- Recording day to day financial transactions in the correct day book
- Ensuring that receivables are collected promptly
- Issuing invoices
- Perform monthly bank reconciliations
- Recording payments on the banking systems in a timely manner, with particular attention to the cash-flow
- Creating financial reports and helping in identifying possible risk areas
- Assisting in the auditing process, providing the needed documentation
For the full job description, please click here.