WHERE TO WATCH THE IFSC WORLD CUP IN KRANJ, SLOVENIA
The first IFSC World Cup following Sport Climbing’s debut at the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 takes place this weekend in Kranj, Slovenia. It is the 25th time that the city has hosted a Sport Climbing World Cup.
Here’s how to tune in:
- ELTA, Chinese Taipei: finals
- ESPN, Latin America: finals
- J Sports, Japan: finals
- L’Equipe, France: finals
- Olympic Channel, worldwide: semi-finals and finals
- RTV, Slovenia: finals
- Sport5, Israel: finals
- Zhibo, China: finals (also delayed with Chinese commentary)
- NHK, Japan
- SPOTV, South Korea: finals
Both semi-finals and finals will be streamed live on the IFSC YouTube channel, in addition to being made available to watch on demand following the competition. Viewers in Latin America – Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, French Guiana Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela – will not be permitted to watch the competition on YouTube, but can however tune in live on ESPN during finals, or via the Olympic Channel for both the semi-finals and finals.
- Watch the men’s and women’s semi-finals on YouTube here on Saturday 4 September at 9:00 AM (UTC+2:00)
- Watch the men’s and women’s finals on YouTube here on Saturday 4 September at 6:00 PM
In China, competition highlights will be shared on the IFSC official Weibo and Douyin channels.