WHERE TO WATCH THE IFSC WORLD CUP IN CHAMONIX, FRANCE
The penultimate World Cup in the final countdown to the Olympic Games Tokyo 2020 takes place from 12 to 13 July, where climbers will compete under the shadow of the Mont Blanc in Chamonix, France.
A total of 152 athletes are registered to compete in the Chamonix Lead World Cup. Here’s how to catch the action:
- ESPN, Latin America: Finals
- J Sports, Japan: Finals
- L'Equipe, France: Semi-finals and finals (also delayed on Sunday at 6:30 PM (UTC+2)
- Olympic Channel, worldwide: Semi-finals and finals
- RAI, Italy: Finals
- RTV, Slovenia: Finals
- Sport5, Israel: Finals
- ELTA, Chinese Taipei: Finals
- NHK, Japan
- SPOTV, South Korea: Finals
Lead semi-finals and finals will be streamed live on the IFSC YouTube channel, in addition to being made available to watch on demand following the competition. Viewers in Latin America – Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, French Guiana Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela – will not be permitted to watch the competition on YouTube, but can however tune in live on ESPN during finals, or via the Olympic Channel for both the semi-finals and finals.
- Watch the men's and women’s semi-finals on YouTube here on Monday 12 July at 7:30 PM (UTC+2:00)
- Watch the men’s and women’s finals on YouTube here on Tuesday 13 July at 8:30 PM
In China, competition highlights will be shared on the IFSC official Weibo and Douyin channels.