WHERE TO WATCH THE IFSC WORLD CUP IN SALT LAKE CITY: WEEKEND TWO
Speed will make its season debut alongside Boulder this weekend, in the closing World Cup of two back-to-back competitions in Utah’s Salt Lake City, USA.
The action is set to kick off with Speed on 28 May, followed by Boulder from 29 to 30 May. Here’s how to watch:
- ESPN, Latin America: Speed finals and Boulder finals
- First Media, Indonesia: Speed finals and Boulder finals
- J Sports, Japan: Speed finals and Boulder finals
- Olympic Channel, worldwide: Speed finals, Boulder semi-finals and finals
- Sport 5, Israel: Speed finals and Boulder finals
- Zhibo, China: Speed finals and Boulder finals, also on demand following the competition
- ELTA, Chinese Taipei: Speed and Boulder
- K-Vision, Indonesia: Speed finals on 28 May, Boulder finals on 30 May
- L’Equipe, France: Speed finals, Boulder finals on 5 June at 10:00 AM (UTC+2:00)
- NHK, Japan: Speed and Boulder
- RAI, Italy: Boulder finals on 1 June
- SPOTV, South Korea: Speed and Boulder
Speed finals and Boulder semi-finals and finals will be streamed live on the IFSC YouTube channel, in addition to being made available to watch on demand following the competition. Viewers in Latin America – Belize, Costa Rica, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Columbia, Ecuador, French Guiana Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay, and Venezuela – will not be permitted to watch the competition on YouTube, but can however tune in live on ESPN during the finals, or via the Olympic Channel for both the semi-finals and finals of Boulder, and Speed finals.
- Watch the men’s and women’s Speed finals on YouTube here on Friday 28 May at 8:00 PM (UTC-6:00)
- Watch the men’s and women’s Boulder semi-finals on YouTube here on Sunday 30 May at 11:00 AM
- Watch the men’s and women’s Boulder finals on YouTube here on Sunday 30 May at 5:00 PM
In China, competition highlights will be shared on the IFSC official Weibo and Douyin channels.